The South Ormsby Estate have a very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionateGraphic Designerto deliver creative striking designs.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location – Working from home but to attend South Ormsby, Lincolnshire at least once a month (around a 40-mile radius)
Hours of work: Part-time / Self-employed, as required to fulfil the needs of the job
Salary: Negotiable, this could be a monthly retainer or flat fee basis
The village of South Ormsby is an estate of c3000 acres nestled within the Lincolnshire Wolds and is an area of outstanding natural beauty, rich in wildlife. The custodians of the South Ormsby Estate are restoring the heritage of the estate and rejuvenating the local economy.
Some of the estate’s most successful ventures include their ‘Massingberd-Mundy’ branded produce which include their Beef (steak boxes, beef sausages and smoked beef), Cheese and Gin.
Graphic Designer - The Role:
South Ormsby Estate is looking for a skilled Graphic Designer to work with Massingberd-Mundy businesses and the South Ormsby Estate team to create original designs to specification and in line with existing brand guidelines.
The role will involve delivering sales growth for existing and new products in the Massingberd-Mundy portfolio for the short term and raising awareness of the South Ormsby Estate and Massingberd-Mundy for the long term.
The Graphic Designer will deliver quality design work for the South Ormsby or Massingberd-Mundy projects. During the first six months you will firmly establish a programme of coordinated communications across multiple channels, ensuring increased awareness of the core “South Ormsby Estate home of Massingberd-Mundy” message within Lincolnshire and make a measurable contribution to the beef, gin and cheese products.
Graphic Designer - Key Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to the design of the following:
• Logo designs
• Logo refresh/tweaks
• Brand guidelines
• Business stationery
• Flyers, leaflets and brochures
• Signage, posters and exhibition graphics
• Web design (not build)
• Social media graphics
• Other digital graphics
• Email templates
• Office templates
• Stickers and POS
These would not include limits on size and scope of a job but it is acknowledged that complex illustration or photo manipulation would not be included, or would third party content such as fonts, photograph, music, etc.
• Consistently and accurately apply the existing South Ormsby brand guide periodically updating it as required
• De facto brand custodian, consulting for the Estate on accurate application of the brand guide, e.g. the Massingberd-Mundy crest
• Monthly reporting against agreed KPIs to an agreed format, submitted on or around the 3rd business day of each month
• One x 15minute monthly project meeting via video call, held on or around the 5th business day of each month
• A positive and motivated person, you will be passionate about delivering excellent designs
• Have great communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Be confident working to tight deadlines
• The ability to juggle several projects at once
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is experienced in graphic design. If you are interested in hearing more about this Graphic Designer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ to send us your CV.
- Graphic Design