Tea and Coffee Shop Assistant
The South Ormsby Estate are looking for aTea and Coffee Shop Assistantto work Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
Location – South Ormsby, Lincolnshire
Salary – £10.15 per hour (Plus extra hours to cover for holidays and sickness)
Hours of work: 18 hours per week (Sunday-Tuesday 10am-4pm)
The village of South Ormsby is an estate of c3000 acres nestled within the Lincolnshire Wolds and is an area of outstanding natural beauty, rich in wildlife.
The custodians of the South Ormsby Estate are restoring the heritage of the estate and rejuvenating the local economy. Building upon a historic past and using the latest technology their vision is to create the best place to invest, work, live, play and retire to.
In short, the aim is to create the best farming estate in the world. We are passionate about conservation and we are enhancing habitats for the estate’s wide range of species through carefully designed developments and an estate-wide biodiversity plan. Renewable energy, water conservation and energy efficiency schemes will be implemented, and our plans will see tens of thousands of trees and hedges planted across the estate.
Tea and Coffee Shop Assistant - The Role:
We are looking for someone who has experience in working in a Tea and Coffee shop. You will be part of a team responsible for the running of the Old School Tea and Coffee Shop, to ensure that high standards are met.
Tea and Coffee Shop Assistant – Key Responsibilities:
Your purpose will be to ensure the property operations run smoothly as outlined below:
- Be responsible for bookings, security and smooth running of the Tea and Coffee Shop during your shift
- Ensure all food and safety procedures are strictly followed according to Health and Hygiene regulations
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment
- Keep records of stock levels so that orders can be placed when needed
- Make sure records are kept of refrigerated food and stock rotation is adhered to at all times
- Friendly atmosphere and warm welcome to all customers
Tea and Coffee Shop Assistant - Skills & Experience required:
- Track record of managing budgets and achieving targets
- Knowledge of Health and Hygiene and Health and Safety Regulations
- Clean and tidy at all times
- Approachable and friendly
- Able to work under pressure
- The following courses have been taken and certificates received: Food Hygiene level two, COSHH level two, HASSAP level two
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a background working in a Tea and Coffee Shop and is friendly and courteous to customers. Immediate start for the right person.
If you are interested in hearing more about thisTea and Coffee Shop Assistant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ to send us your CV.